Save time and boost productivity.
Thomas is here to make your job easier and your process simpler. Take the headaches out of sanitizing your equipment with our WIP systems.
Process Equipment With Integrated Cleaning Solutions
The wash systems are already integrated into many of our tablet coating systems. They are often based on spray nozzles built into the equipment along with associated piping, fittings, valves, instrumentation, and control devices.
Some models like the Flex 500® come with wash-in-place features, including:
- Preconfigured executions for manual, assisted, and automated wash
- Automated wash with recipe control
- Step-by-step HMI prompts for manual and assisted wash procedures
- WIP systems may use plant utilities, dedicated buffer tanks, or shared buffer tanks for rinse water supplies
- “Future needs” – several wash system configurations may be expanded in the field, as the wash needs evolve with new coating processes
Depending on your needs, our WIP/CIP systems are available to wash more than just the tablet coater itself. Systems can be configured to wash the solution tank and delivery system, solution preparation station, partial ductwork, and the WIP tanks and piping.
We’ve also worked our wash-in-place designs into the physical structure of our systems to make them more conducive to cleaning the interior surfaces with features like:
- Continuously welded interior with rounded corners
- Smooth chamber surface finishes throughout
- Water-tight inflatable seals on access doors
To learn more about our WIP/CIP Systems, reach out and contact Thomas Processing today.